Corec Road Pavement Blocks (ROMBAS)
The Corec Road Pavement Blocks are made from a plastic composite and are suitable for residential parking and slow speed roads in residential areas.
Qualities of Corec Road Blocks (ROMBAS)
- Aesthetic finish: The products have a modern finishing with unbeatable quality and appearance. Our products look fantastic and have a regular shape with a smooth finish
- Structural strength and serviceability: Not susceptible to breakage when stepped run on by vehicles.
- Less than 1% breakage during handling and installation: Our pavement blocks are strong and you are not required to buy extra products to replace broken pieces. This saves you more money.
- Lower transport costs: Our pavement blocks are lighter than cement blocks. You can transport more per trip meaning fewer costs spent on transport.
- Length of each side: 200 mm
- Thickness: 50 mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Number of blocks per square meter: 20
Colors available: Brick red and charcoal grey